I don’t know why this place doesn’t get more credit. We’ve been about a dozen times, it’s soooo good.
- Incredible, interesting appetizers. Tuna Carpaccio with truffle oil is a must!
- Some of the best fish I’ve ever had. The salmon and tuni will simply melt in your mouth. Great for people who have lost their teeth!
- Awesome rolls. They’ve figured out how to mix ingredients like asparagus, avocado, and sauces to make good flavors
- The best drinks in the city. Their menu is split between “Gin drinks” and “non gin drinks”. Kate loves this
- The “Tsunami old fashioned” is the best Old Fashioned I’ve ever had. The Basil Gimlet is the best Kate’s ever had
- The dude next to us was like “I like beer”, the bartender said they have Hitachino. Awesome. That’s the only good Japanese beer
- The same dude said, naw, how about mixing something with vodka? The bartender said they focus on gin. Awesome. Vodka is disgusting. And I respect a place that takes their menu/tastes seriously enough to tell someone they can’t give him what he wants
- We got free dessert sake last time
We’ve been here many times and always leave so impressed and happy. You really need to check this place out. I know @tomloverro loves this place too 🙂